Gelatin-silver print - Artist's stamp, Signed - 3/15 - 2019
|Artist:||Marco Tenaglia (1971-)|
|Title of artwork:||Woman in lingerie touching herself, Montenegro, 2012|
|Signature:||Artist's stamp, Signed|
|Date of print:||2019|
|Image size:||19.3×29 cm|
|Total dimensions:||24×30×0.05 cm|
From the "Strong Women" series.
Lot with 1 neutral toned gelatin silver print on Ilford baryta paper (315g/m²) with margins.
* Image size: 19.3cm x 29cm (7.6 x 11.42in.)
* Sheet size: 24cm x 30cm (9.44 x 11.8in.)
* Markings: Signed, titled, dated, and numbered in pencil and with the photographer's copyright and reproduction rights stamps on the verso.
* Printed: 2019
* Print quality: Gallery + Archive.
* Condition: New, never been framed and used.
* Packaging and Shipping: Professional Art-secure packaging to ensure your order is delivered safe and sound. Shipping with tracking code and insurance.
1. This photograph is available in different sized limited editions for a total of 69 pieces. Smaller sizes have a larger number of prints. The 24x30cm is the smallest size, and it’s limited to 15 prints. Once the last copy has been sold, the photograph will be no longer available.
2. A gelatin silver print on baryta paper is perfect for exhibition because of its rendition under lighting, and it's perfect to archive because of its longest durability. That makes - together with the limited edition - the value of the photo even higher, it’s a true investment.
If you have any questions about this lot, please feel free to contact me. I'll be glad to assist you.
Italian photographer Marco Tenaglia is known for his daring and provocative fashion portraiture.
His bold and intriguing photographic vision is the result of a mixture of both contemporary and classic styles.
Tenaglia’s women aren’t classical expression of beauty. Often photographed in recurring poses, placed in luxury or decadent settings, they show a strong personality and a sort of cold sensuality.
His photographs are balancing on this fine and sometimes tricky line between fashion-beauty-glamour and erotic-sexy-trashy, resulting in elegant and sophisticated black and white photography with a timeless quality and the perfection of imperfection.
Marco Tenaglia pro
Catawiki member since December 19, 2016, received 47 reviews in total (34 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (34 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Delivered, all right - thanks. MG
Picture was sent over real quick after purchase.
Well protected and delivered very professional with a Nice note, official papers etc.
Would buy again))
Great Picture, fast Posting, top Quality. Everything is perfekt. Thank you for your work, Marco.
This is the second photo I won a catawiki from Marco Tenaglia,
the Work the Quality and the postal of it is excellent. I will bit again!
Great Picture and a very good print (a new Newton)
I think this is not my last one. Good luck to you and your work.
Marco Tenaglia was very courteous in our contact. 5 from 5 points.
Absolute perfection in every aspect.
Amazing photography, and the quality of the prints is extremely high. I will buy more for sure!
Fantastic and really beautiful and quickest shipment. Thanks.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$33.86|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Roma (RM), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.