Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Dutch registration - 14171 mi - 3 - In good condition, visibile signs of wear and general age
|Body style:||Cabriolet / convertible (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Condition:||3 - In good condition, visibile signs of wear and general age|
LEFT steered Carcraft Cyclone 2.0 16v Turbo 250HP This is number 9 of the total 32 pieces that have been built by the designers themselves
By default, this engine has 200hp with 0.4 bar turbo pressure.
This car has had stage 1 chip tuning allowing the turbocharged pressure to go to 0.9 bar This is a safe tuning for the engine performed by Mathijs Technics in Vessum M-tech specializing in these C20LET Opel engines
For the non connoisseurs a brief explanation about this car.
Carcraft Cyclon is designed and built by father and son Whiteman to improve the Lotus 7 and they have succeeded as well, by a few adjustments such as:
• A hard top with doors that are also easy to remove and also easy to carry in the suitcase room
• A wide seat with good full-fledged seats and a center console so you don't have elbow-elbow with the co-driver
• A middle engine that creates an ideal weight distribution and a strong engine can be mounted (Opel Vauxhall Calibra Turbo C20let standard 200hp) and is good and easy to control
• Full-fledged window so your head is under the eaves which makes open driving a pleasure for the co-driver too
• Heater with warm air completely connected to the cooling system
There are total 32 pieces of built between 1994 – 2000 and this is number 9 This can be found in the chassis number.
So in short this is one of the few Carcraft cyclone and also a LEFT-HAND DRIVE VERY UNIQUE
Very good and easy controllable by the perfect weight distribution through the middle motor, this makes this beautiful car an ideal axle pressure on the rear wheels, very well controllable also for the less experienced drivers.
The car can be watched and picked up in Nieuwkuijk, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Nieuwkuijk (Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.