|Object:||Lamp (More lots)|
|Material:||Bronze (gilt), Zamac|
|Estimated Period:||Early 20th century|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Condition:||Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes|
French lamp from the late 19th century, with putti and chinoiserie in relief.
The lamp can be completely disassembled and was made with the lost-wax casting technique (blocks without row) of the various pieces, namely:
- the base, with floral and geometric motifs, a golden plate at the base and decorated body.
- the body has two different relief motifs, one representing an eating ibis and the other an ibis that has caught a worm, both painted in dark green;
- there are two cherubs sitting on the handles, one is holding a harp (they can be unscrewed), the other is missing the fingers;
- the golden crown above the body and other 3 pieces including, the golden ring with floral motifs;
- brass rod and two working light bulbs.
Materials: - zamak and bronze, gilded or painted.
‘France’ writing printed on the base.
Size: H 70 x 46 cm.
Catawiki member since April 3, 2019, received 4 reviews in total (4 in last 12 months)
Oggetto conforme alla descrizione. Spedizione rapida.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Tutto perfetto
Fantastic service i am really grateful for all the help you provided.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Spedizione puntuale,belli oggetti!grazie
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$112.85|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: San Severino Marche (Macerata), Italy.