Genealogy, Manuscripts - Quantity: 11 - other extra - see description - Manuscript
|Object:||Manuscript (More lots)|
|Number of Books:||11|
|Book Title:||Manuscript; Notarial and official deed from the Mellink family|
|Publication year oldest item:||1778|
|Publication year youngest item:||1817|
|Binding/ Material:||Single page|
|Extras:||other extra - see description|
The offered lot contains the following documents:
1. Testament of Jan Mellink en Anna Willemina Lentink, March 15 1778 - size: 410 mm x 330 mm, 2 sheets double folded
2. Receipt of money from measurement ground of J. Mellink, 1781- size: 198 mm x 325 mm, 1 sheet,
3. Testament of Casper van Ede & Willemina Mellink, July 23rd 1782 - size: 405 mm x 330 mm, 2 sheets double folded,
4. Testament of Jan Mellink & Anna Marie Lentink, September 13 1792 - size: 415 mm x 330 mm, 2 sheets double folded,
5. Estate division of the late Jan Mellink and Anna Marie Lentink, September 13 1792 - size: 410 mm x 335 mm, 2 sheets double folded,
6. Inheritance division baptismal land of Maria Mellink and A. B. Roeloffsen, April 24, 1793 - size: 396 mm x 310 mm, 1 sheet double-folded,
7. Testament of Willemina Mellink, widow of Caspar van Ede, February 4, 1806 - size: 415 mm x 335 mm, 2 sheets double-folded,
8. Sale / purchase agreement of Jan Mellink for arable land, 1810 - size: 415 mm x 330 mm, 2 sheets double-folded,
9. Purchase letter from Jan Mellink for arable land, 14th of Flowering Month 1810 - size: 410 mm x 330 mm, 1 sheet double-folded,
10. Bill of Jan Mellink for land in Vorden, February 26 1817 - size: 406 mm x 400 mm,1 sheet folded,
11. Request of Jan Mellink 10% discount on 6 mud rye, March 5, 1817 - size: 390 mm x 405 mm , 1 sheet double-folded,
The handwritten documents are all unique and in good condition. See pictures for more details. Shipping with track & trace code.
Catawiki member since January 30, 2016, received 77 reviews in total (16 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (16 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.