Can be picked up in: Spain - with Spanish registration - 76000 km - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||Lamborghini (More lots)|
|Model Type:||Urraco P250 S|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Spanish registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear|
Lamborghini Urraco P250S. According to the factory certificate, this car left the factory in March 1975 bound for Spain and it was registered in Madrid (it retains the original number plates).
After many years standing still in Madrid, the car recently had all its mechanical components restored. Although the vehicle was in good condition, the bodywork was also restored and it was painted in the original silver colour.
The interior is strictly original, preserving the original combined leather-velour upholstery. Only the dashboard, with the same mouse tail upholstery, and the carpets have been restored.
WORKS DONE TO THIS LAMBORGHINI URRACO 250 S
SHEET METAL - boot floor, rear wheel arches and door sills replaced.
PAINTWORK - Complete car paint in the original colour, removing external and internal components.
- Front and rear bumper chrome plating.
MECHANICS - Replacement of side lights, boot shock absorber, door and boot rubbers, front door brakes.
- Repair of cooling radiator.
- Exhaust pipe replacement with an original Abarth ANSA.
- Engine and gearbox completely disassembled.
- Oil leaks removed.
- Engine gaskets replacement.
- Timing and secondary belts replacement.
- Valve adjustment and spark plug replacement.
- Crankshaft and camshaft seal replacement.
- Gearbox cleaning, gasket and seal replacement.
- Replacement of all filters and oils.
- Engine silent-blocks repaired.
- Carburettors disassembled to clean and adjust them.
- Ignition adjusted.
- Replacement of brake cylinder gaskets.
- Replacement of brake and clutch fluid.
- Electric system prepared.
- Replacement of suspension arms silent-blocks.
- Water pump repair.
- Water sleeves replacement.
- Replacement of clutch pump tank.
- Battery replacement.
- Air conditioning charging.
- Replacement of shock absorbers of back of seats.
UPHOLSTERY - Dashboard, console, central tunnel console, doors (original leather).
- Door and boot carpet.
Spanish documents in order, valid vehicle inspection (Spanish ITV). I have photos and invoices from the restoration process.
It is possible to view and collect this car in Madrid (Spain), 10 minutes far from the airport.
The price does not include transport, change of owner or exportation.
Tonneau Garage pro
Catawiki member since February 19, 2018, received 1 review in total (1 in last 12 months)
great item+++very serious person+++easy & quick comunication+++ excelent transaction +++ top 5 stars seller
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Madrid (Spain). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.