Netherlands - From the early 19th century to the first half of the 20th century
|No. of items:||6|
|Material:||Stoneware and pottery|
|Estimated Period:||From the early 19th century to the first half of the 20th century|
|Country of Origin:||Netherlands|
|Condition:||Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes|
1. Stoneware pudding shape, 9 cm height x 18 cm width x 21 cm length, early 19th century, with picture of a pineapple, symbol of hospitality and opulence.
2. Earthenware fish, 4 x 10 x 25.
3. Small bird, 3.3 x 8.5 x 12.5, has a small damage: hairline
4. Very nice 30s pudding shape fish, 7 x 13 x 26
5. Rare black pudding shape in the shape of a grape vine, 4 x 16 x 20, has minor damage, a little fragment on the edge.
6. Late 19th century pudding shape bird with fruit, white glaze with light blue glow, Societe Ceramique 9 x 18.5 x 22.5
Shipping is carefully packaged and registered.
Catawiki member since September 22, 2014, received 35 reviews in total (12 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (12 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
IT WAS OK
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$33.58|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.