Automatic - Steel
|Brand:||Omega (More lots)|
|Reference Number:||Calibre 564|
|Condition:||Worn with little to no signs of use|
- Omega Constellation Automatic Chronometer watch with numbered reference on machinery corresponding to the year 1969.
- Machinery calibre 564 of 24 jewels signed by Omega and engraved on the interior of the lid with the model and brand reference.
- Original Omega case in stainless steel clean and shiny very well preserved, with the striated bezel and the constellation logo on the back lid.
- Case measurements 40.5 mm x 36.5 mm including lugs and crown and 34.5 mm without crown.
- Omega original dial in its original condition not restored in silver grey colour, very well preserved.
- Original Omega embossed hands and hour markers in stainless steel with black inlays and luminescent accents.
- Original Omega crown in stainless steel with the brand signature and completely new.
- Genuine crocodile leather strap in black colour, 18 mm in width and 20 cm in total length, with original Rolex buckle in steel, signed.
- Quick set date display, in perfect working order.
- Movement recently serviced and in perfect working order.
- Registered shipping with tracking number and insurance.
Catawiki member since September 1, 2015, received 47 reviews in total (18 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||94.1% (18 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
My item arrived in a timely manner but due to being away on business I have only collected the item from the post office today. The item was as described and at the moment is in perfect working order.
todo bien gracias
great watch!!everything right with the shipment!really thank you
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Seller is very rude. Is not fair.
A 20 cm watch strap contains two more links.
This sold wristwatch does not fit around a wrist of more than 18.5 cm.
I have delivered the proofs to the seller.Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Size expecificated is totally correct, 3 links with watches in sale that adjunt in our conversation with the size expecificated equal "19.5cm-20cm" for comprobated to expert and confirmation that the size show in the description is correct, valoration changed for you for extorsionated me and this is a ugly attitude. We do not accept extortions.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$22.27|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Zaragoza (zaragoza), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.