Original - Fair condition
|Type:||6er Konvolut books literature 1st and 2nd WK propaganda world war etc., Book (More lots)|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Comes with certificate of authenticity:||No|
Lot consisting of:
- Ernst Udet - “Mein Fliegerleben”, Deutscher Verlag, 1935 Berlin
- Günther Prien - “Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow”, Deutscher Verlag, 1940, Berlin
- “Seeheld Graf Spee’ by Claus Fein, In the Year of German Liberation
- “Der Glaube an Deutschland”, Hans Zöberlein, central publisher of the NSDAP, 1934
- “Vor und hinter den Kulissen”, Franz Seldte, 1931 Leipzig
- “Vom Schiffsjungen zum Fallschirmjäger General”, Bernhard Ramcke, Hermann Göring, publisher of the Wehrmacht Berlin
All books complete, partially clear signs of storage, in particular on the covers or protective envelopes, good to acceptable condition for its age
The objects comprising this lot are meant exclusively for collectors of military-historical objects. The owner of this website does not have any political and/or other motives than providing a platform that allows third parties to buy or sell auction lots, and assumes no responsibility for their contents.
Catawiki member since October 5, 2016, received 15 reviews in total (15 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (15 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Very happy. Thank you very much.?
very nice item perfect condition top seller
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$19.02|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Aalen (), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.