Can be picked up in: Germany - with French registration - 115300 km - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||Ferrari (More lots)|
|Model Type:||365 GT4 2+2|
|Body style:||Coupé (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with French registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear|
Ferrari 365 GT/4 2+2
• Matching numbers
• Original colour combination
• Very good, largely original condition
• Silky smooth engine performance
• Precisely shifting 5-speed gearbox
• Gorgeous original interior with slight patina
• The previous owner chose service intervals ahead of time
• Original manual
• Currently with French registration
• This Ferrari comes from a renowned French collection
The engine, the transmission, the chassis and the brakes perfect. The carburettor was synchronised in 2018. Bodywork without visible traces of rust. Partly repainted in 2012. No recognizable accident damage.
Overall, the Ferrari 365 GT/4 is considered to be the true original, and it is much more valuable than its successors, the 400 or the 412. It is easily recognizable by the 3 taillights. Only 472 copies of this particular model were manufactured.
It is recommended and welcome that you view the vehicle before placing a bid. The Ferrari is located in Cologne, Germany and can be viewed on weekdays by appointment.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Köln (Germany). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.