Oil on paper - Hand signed - 1963
|Title of artwork:||Ritratto di donna|
|Technique:||Oil on paper|
|Image size:||49×59 cm|
|Total dimensions:||71×6×62 cm|
|Sold with frame:||Yes|
Federico Bellomi (1928-2010).
Italian painter, sculptor and engraver.
*Signed/dated by the artist + dedication written in pencil (see photos).
Painter discovered by Dante Broglio, teacher at the Academy of Fine Arts G. B. Cignaroli of Verona. He is known especially for his frescoes, that we can find in various buildings, and for the stained-glass windows of several churches, in particular the fresco in the parish church of Quaderni that he painted entirely in the 1960s and that he frescoed again in 1984, making two works and completely remaking the great apsidal conch.
In the 15th-century restaurant Antica Locanda Mincio in Valeggio sul Mincio he frescoed the rooms by painting “Storie del Mincio” and for which the journalist Indro Montanelli posed for a few hours, portrayed as Virgil.
In the parish church of Sant’Anna in Lugagnano (Sona) he painted a large tempera of lactic casein (a technique similar to fresco).
1. larena.it archived on 15 December 2009 on the Internet Archive.
2. Lauro Aimé Colliard in books.google.it; he is also remembered by Jean-Marc 3. Trigeaud as “Michelangelesque”; in 2002 for the thirtieth anniversary of “Veneti nel mondo” he made the new logo, archived on 30 August 2010 in the Internet Archive.
4. Dossobuono, Quinzano d’Oglio, Caserma Duca in Montorio. He also worked for theatre plays, see Inc. Icon Group International.
5. L’Europeo in books.google.it; see also argentoeno.it.
6. Luigi Cremona in books.google.it; see also jancisrobinson.com.
7. larena.it:8083 [interrupted link]; the idea was also by Gabriele Bertaiola, see fasapentole.com [interrupted link].
8. Federico Bellomi in larena.it [interrupted link]. See also ilbacodaseta.org [interrupted link] and Arbor Redemptionis, Sona 2005, published by Il Baco da Seta.
9. “L’ultimo frescante Morto Bellomi pittore da primato” [interrupted link], L’Arena - 27/4/2010.
1. “Giovanni Cappelletti, Testimoni di Cristo. Disegni di Federico Bellomi”, 1969.
2. Gilio Baschirotto, “Il dramma dell’amore: Mistero sacro in due parti” (eight episodes) / Plates by the painter Federico Bellomi 1971, Nigrizia, Verona.
3. Lauro Aimé Colliard, “Patrice de la Tour du Pin, Jean Guitton et Yves Congar entre barbelés et miradors”, Editions Don Bosco.
Please note: all packaging materials, the full insurance and the professional handling are already included in your shipping cost.
Thanks and enjoy it!
Catawiki member since March 27, 2016, received 66 reviews in total (29 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||96.6% (29 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.perfectYour artwork have two different carrier responsible for this deliver. First lengh thru TNT which was delivered (b'cause that looks dilivered) between Firenze- Poiltello and a final short way between Poiltello-Landskron thru Skynet (international carrier) which still pending.
If you are unhappy with a carrier choice is one thing but before you give a negative feedback (for a late carrier service?? which is insured by the way...) you could send me a message or put assistance to intervene at least.
TNT tracking: MY13619942
Skynet Worldwide Express: 007300323681
Hoping to have your piece as soon is possible with (just after) a honest feedback about my professional packaging, communication with me and art piece description, not a carrier service frustration towards me honestly.
Investigation open for this seller by catawiki! Don't buy from this seller. If you bid and get something for good price, seller will keep it and won't send it to you.Such an unrespectful person you are...
READ MY FEEDBACKS everywhere.
1820lots sold thru Ebay with 100% positive feedbacks in 11yrs of operations and over 160lots thru here with 100% positive feedbacks until cross you.... Something is wrong here and surely isn't me. :)
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Spettacolare, oltre che l’opera di un artista a me caro lo stupore sta nell’imballo che dopo diversi acquisti fatti su questa piattaforma è il migliore in assoluto, compimenti vivissimi al venditore.
Quadro stupendo. Spedito con imballo e protezioni perfetti!
10 e lode. Grazie
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Extraordinaria la calidad del embalaje de protección para el envío de la obra adjudicada y comprada, buena atención y seriedad en las consultas con el vendedor, el cuadro una obra de arte.
verz good packaging , and good condition
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$74.99|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Pontassieve. FI (Toscana), Italy.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.