Lithograph - Not signed - 1873
|Title of artwork:||6 antieke lithografieën van vissen|
|Condition:||In very good condition|
|Sold with frame:||No|
|Image size:||14×22 cm|
6 Beautiful antique lithograph prints of fish:
- Skeleton bass Skeleton Perch (Perca fluviatilis, Linnaeus, 1758)
- Sea bass Dicentrarchus Labrax, (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Toxotes chatareus, the archerfish Toxotes Jaculatrix and the mackerel Scomber scombrus, Linnaeus, 1758 *Mackerel Makrele Maquereau commu
- The little weever Echiichthys vipera, (Cuvier, 1829)* Lesser weever Viperqueise Petite vive poon Tub gurnard Chelidonichthys lucernus, (Linnaeus, 1758)*
- Swordfish Xiphias gladius Swordfish Indian pilot fish net Naucrates ductor pilot fish
- Sea trout Salmo trutta, Sea Trout Meerforelle Truite de mer saury garfish with long pectoral fins
Condition: Excellent. General age-related toning or spotty.
Medium: Original colour chromo-lithographs on a vellin type paper.
Size (in cm): The overall size is ca. 14.5 x 22 cm.
Size (in inch): The overall size is ca. 5.5 x 8.6 inches.
Description: This attractive original old antique prints / plates originates from: 'Burgersdijk. De dieren (Burgersdijk, the animals), published in Leiden in 1873.
Catawiki member since April 14, 2019, received 5 reviews in total (5 in last 12 months)
Perfetto! Thank you Ruben!!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$13.29|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Udenhout (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.