Japanese whisky - 55%
|Type:||Japanese whisky (More lots)|
|Volume on Label:||70cl|
|Year of distillation:||1987|
|Age in years:||20|
- A very highly regarded release from Yoichi distillery in Japan founded in 1934
- The Single Malt Yoichi 1987 won the title of Best Whisky in the World at the World Whisky Awards
- This single cask type (Sherry) of peaty, sherried Yoichi 20 Year Old 1987 has already acquired a well deserved status as a masterpiece
- This 20 year old was distilled in 1987 and bottled in 2007 at 55%.
- It is a light, yet heavily peated malt, filled in re-charred casks, which give it its special character
- Limited to only 2000 bottles
- Wooden Box
- The Vintage 1987 is in part what put Nikka on the map internationally when it won the best single malt whisky for the 2008 Malt Whisky Awards
- The 1987 Yoichi sold out quickly
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$42.09|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Odivelas (Lisboa), Portugal.