Manual winding - Steel - Certificate of originality, neutral box
|Brand:||Jaeger-LeCoultre (More lots)|
|Extras:||Certificate of originality, neutral box|
|Type:||Analogue wristwatch (More lots)|
|Condition:||In working condition with visible traces of use|
Vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre wristwatch cal. 31 form movement hand-wound stainless steel
- Type / gender: men's watch
- Functions: hour, minute
- Casing: stainless steel
- Base: stainless steel
- Movement: mechanical Swiss Made Jaeger LeCoultre calibre 31
- Glass: plexiglas
- Height: 9 mm
- Strap length: including length of the watch casing it is suitable for a wrist circumference of up to 190 mm
- Leather strap (neutral not original)
- Stainless steel buckle, not original
- Diameter without crown: 28 mm
- Strap lug width: 16 mm
- Neutral box
- Certificate of authenticity
- Condition: age-related scratches; signs of age, wear and use; however for a watch of its vintage I think it is in good condition
Please look at the pictures, they are also part of the description.
- This timepiece is shipped insured.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$33.09|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.