Number of items: 7 - Very Good Plus (VG+)
|More than 3 artists/bands:||No|
|Artist/ Band (max 3):||Jean-Luc Ponty, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Larry Corryel, Chick Corea|
|Record Title:||Lot of seven beautiful albums|
|Nr of items:||7|
|Media Source:||LP Album (More lots)|
|Release year (oldest):||1976|
|Release year (youngest):||1982|
|Condition:||Very Good Plus (VG+)|
Fusion. Lot of seven beautiful albums with a.o. Jean-Luc Ponty.
Condition sleeves and records: VG+ up to EX (mostly EX).
1. Jean-Luc Ponty Live – Atlantic ATL 50594 – Germany 1979,
2. Jean-Luc Ponty – Imaginary Voyage – Atlantic ATL 50317 – Holland 1976,
3. Jean-Luc Ponty – Civilized Evil – Atlantic ATL 50744 – Germany 1980,
4. Jean-Luc Ponty – Aurora – Atlantic K 50228 – England 1976,
5. Larry Coryell and Steve Khan – Two for the Road – Arista AB 4156 – USA 1977,
6. Mahavishnu Orchestra – Visions of the Emerald Beyond – CBS 69108 – Holland 1975,
7. Chick Corea – Historia de la Musica Rock 54 – Polydor 2861339 – Spain 1982.
DHL delivery. The records can also be picked up in Zwijndrecht, Holland.
Catawiki member since February 28, 2014, received 414 reviews in total (63 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||98.4% (63 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
All right, thank you
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El lote de discos ha superado mis expectativas y el embalaje perfecto.
fast delivery and every thing was ok
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$24.37|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Zwijndrecht (), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.