Manual winding - Chromed
|Type:||Analogue wristwatch (More lots)|
|Condition:||Worn & in very good condition|
26 photos added (including photos of movement).
– Olma Sport - Men's wristwatch from 1970s, in very good condition - swiss made.
– Chromed case with stainless steel back in excellent condition (see pictures).
– Original dial in good and original condition (see pictures).
Note: The dial has slight circular marks in the center (please see pictures).
– Original hands in very good condition.
– Acrylic crystal in excellent condition.
– New crown.
– Original Olma manual winding movement, with 17 jewels, revised, in excellent condition and working well (see pictures).
DIMENTIONS: Width: 33 mm (excluding crown) x 35,5 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice new leather band, non original (width: 18 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23 cm).
– Water protection not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
Catawiki member since November 28, 2015, received 221 reviews in total (92 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||98.9% (92 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.El reloj es pequeño y está en condiciones de uso de precarias a malasSir, I'm sorry but i don´t agree with your appreciation. In fact the dimensions of the watch that I mention in the description are correct (Width: 32 mm excluding crown x 40 mm with lugs.), is not small, and the 38 photos that I had put, including photos of the movement, make it possible to see that the watch is in good condition... Regards
Montre de 1938 aussi belle sinon plus dans la réalité que sur les photos. Reçue rapidement bien emballée. Le bracelet neuf fourni est de qualité médiocre, c'est sans grande importance. Recommande 100%
Everything's fine! Again with pleasure! Thank you very much.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Abbiamo smontato l'orologio. Mancano 3 ruote del datario e c'è ruggine. Non è vero che l'orologio è stato revisionato. Spesa 120 euro. Molto Male.
Non lo restituisco perchè non ho tempo da perdere.Hi Mr Ugolotti...
I'm really sorry for this issue, I allways sent the watches to my watchmaker to make a revision, in this case probably my watchmaker fail´s in something but we deal with vintage watches and sometimes a problem can happen. but I always do my best to solve any problem.
Please could you send me the watch?, and I request to my watchmaker to fix the problem... and of course I assume the shipping costs.
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.Venditore preciso e accurato. L’orologio corrisponde perfettamente alla descrizione. Sono molto soddisfatto e consiglio vivamente di acquistare da questo venditore. Top service.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$19.94|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.