1925 - France - non-CITES species
|Object:||with various items|
|No. of items:||16|
|CITES relevancy:||non-CITES species|
A complete showcase of a cabinet of curiosities that contains:
- Replica of a human skull with candle
- German apothecary pot
- Entomology of a butterfly
- Taxidermy of a pickerel.
- Replica of a reduced human head
- Lot of seashells, a meteorite and a sea urchin fossil
- Skull of a small deer, pheasant leg
- Snuffbox in bone, Chinese kamasutra
- Replica of a human embryo in a jar
- Pharmacy bottle
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$70.89|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Betschdorf (France/ Alsace/ Bas- Rhin), France.