As new - unused - 5161 g
|No. of items:||1|
|Object:||Cutlery set (More lots)|
|Designer/ Artist:||Bernardo Lupo|
|Manufacturer/ Brand:||42 PA|
|Estimated Period:||Early 20th century|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
Outstanding cutlery set for 12 people, kept in green fabric pouches to prevent any moisture, made up of 77 finely decorated pieces in Empire style and in silver 800. Made by Italian master silversmith Bernardo Lupo, as per hallmark 42 PA and per logo (a wolf’s head), engraved on handles, as shown by pictures.
The set is made up as follows:
- 12 table spoons (72 g - 75 g). Total weight: 887grams
- 12 table knives (88 g - 95 g). Total weight: 1097 grams - 12 table forks (75 g - 80 g). Total weight: 942 grams
- 12 fruit forks (46 g - 49 g). Total weight: 582 grams
- 12 fruit knives (58 g - 65 g). Total weight: 727 grams
- 12 teaspoons (22 g - 25 g). Total weight: 293 grams
+ 5 serving pieces, as follows:
- 1 large ladle, weight 278 grams
- 1 large spoon, weight 130 grams
- 1 carving fork, weight 103 grams
- 1 salad serving spoon with silver handle, weight 67 grams
- 1 salad serving fork with silver handle, weight 55 grams.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$55.46|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.