Cartography, Topography - Quantity: 5
|Object:||Book (More lots)|
|Number of Books:||5|
|Book Title:||Uitgaven over Topografische kaarten|
|Condition:||Mixed / Multiple|
|Publication year oldest item:||1879|
|Publication year youngest item:||1975|
|Edition:||Multiple Books / Editions|
|Binding/ Material:||Mix / Multiple|
This lot comprises 5 volumes on topographic maps
1. Handleiding bij de beoefening van het Topographisch Teekenen; by M.H.A.J. van Meurs. Uitgave Koninklijke Militaire Academie, printed by Broese & Comp. in Breda, 1879. 69 pp., text in good condition, moderate binding.
2. Instructie voor de Opnemers van den Topographischen Dienst; Landsdrukkerij Batavia, 1904. 28 pp., in good condition
3. Catalogus van Kaarten enz.; uitgegeven door de Topographische Inrichting;
's-Gravenhage 1927, 50 pp., complete with sample maps, very good condition
4. De Topografische Kaart, door J. Th. Kerkmans, Topografische Dienst 1965, 52 pp., very good condition
5. Catalogus van Kaarten; Topografische Dienst, Delft, 1975 mint condition, complete with annexes/sample maps 35 pp.
Catawiki member since January 18, 2013, received 47 reviews in total (28 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||100% (28 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Excellent engraving. Quick delivery. Well packed. Thanks! A+++
Up to 30th, I still have not yet received my goods. Delivery company should call me before delivery.
Fast and reliable as always and according to description.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$25.86|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: PUTTEN (Gelderland), Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.