Very good, protruding frets on one side
This is a beautiful original model by the exclusive brand "ANDALUSIAN GUITARS"
A.G. is not manufacturing this model any longer.
A significant comment by Paco de Lucia:
“Andalusian Guitars are the best I have seen for a long time, they have a very sonorous and delicate timbre.
(Las guitarras Andalusian es lo mejor que he visto y oido hace tiempo, tiennen unos colores timbricos muy sonoros
Comes with an integrated "JUAN CARLOS-PICKUP" !!!, valued at approx. 1.000,- €.
The famous Flamenco guitarist Vincente Amigo, among others, uses this very same pickup system.
Comes with an extremely safe Andalusian-Guitar case for transport.
- ”Unfettered” soundboard, percussive and with intense resonance (Golpe!).
- Easy tuning
- Scalloped fingerboard (from the 12th fret - for soundboard protection)
- Special flat bridge (intensifies overtones/percussive notes)
- Integrated Juan Carlos pickup
- Soundportal - extended acoustics
- Low string position
- Not neck-weighted
- Soundboard: Norwegian spruce
Bridge/fret board: Ebony
Flaws (see last photos):
- Slight traces of use (tiny scratches), which are only visible on very close inspection
- One spot on the frame without varnish
- The frets have slightly protruded over the edge on the left side due to low air humidity and thereby
broken off the varnish on the edge. The guitar has always been kept at optimal air humidity ever since, and there’s been no further
|Member since:||November 28, 2015|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 123.35|
|United Kingdom||$ 53.63|
|Rest of Europe||$ 53.63|
|Anywhere else||$ 107.26|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Wöllstadt (HE), Germany.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?