Brand new Electric Guitar by the South-Korean brand Spear
|Country of Origin:||Indonesia|
Very nice guitar in the well-known LP model. The matte Cherry Burst finish and the zebra humbucker pickups give the guitar a lovely vintage appearance. This guitar was very finished very well, you won't find a better LP model guitar in this price range!
Gitaar Plus wrote a very positive review about it: http://spearguitar.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Spear-RD150V-review-Gitaar-Plus.pdf
This guitar was built in Indonesia, the hardware is of South-Korean make.
Built in 2013.
Is all new and has just been adjusted!
The price includes shipping costs!
• NECK CONSTRUCTION: SET IN (Neck true)
• SCALE: 24.75" 628.6mm
• STRINGS: D'Daddario 0.10-0.46
• BODY: MAHOGANY 60mm + FLAME MAPLE VENEER 1mm TOP
• NECK: MAHOGANY 3PCS SETNECK, VOLUTED
• FINGERBOARD: INDIAN ROSEWOOD (END SECTION SQUARE)
• NUT: 43X6mm GRAPHITE IVORY
• FRET: 22 FRET LARGE 2.7mm
• INLAY: (FRONT) ACRYL CROWN (SIDE) 2mm ABS BLACK
• BINDING: BODY BINDING, NECK BINDING
• PICKUP (FRONT): SPEAR ALNICO PAF-N ZEBRA
• PICKUP (REAR): SPEAR ALNICO PAF-B ZEBRA
• TUNERS: SPEAR DIECAST 18:1
• CONTROLS: 2VOLUME, 2TONE, 3WAY Toggle switch
• BRIDGE: TUNE O MATIC BRIDGE
• HARDWARE: CHROME
• COLOR: CHERRY BURST MATTE
|Member since:||February 8, 2015|
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.de verzending en de verpakking, evenals de snelheid van leveren plus de betalingen, allemaal top. Enige minpuntje, de electronica, en de staat van de schakelaars van de elementen bleken in een staat.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$11.13|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Grijpskerk, Netherlands.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?