Good condition with triptych that will benefit from restoration.
1. XXL book on the 10 commandments, written in German but sometimes also French and English.
1974 by a. Wyss & Co. KG, Zürich - Oberrieden
Published by the Institute for Kulturforschung AG Dortmund/Munchen.
The book is about the 5th and 6th commandment. Murder and manslaughter and charity.
With participation of famous photographers and more than 100 different co-authors.
The book is in very nice condition. Size: L. 43.5 x W. 30.5 x 3 cm thick. Weight: ca. 2850 grams.
2. Old pichet Grés ceramics for use with sacramental wine. Height: 20 cm.
3. Beautiful Italian crucifix, stamped, mounted on deer antlers.
Small impairment on the left hand, see photo. Size: H.32 cm x W 28.
4. Old wooden triptych with religious images of Memling. Beautiful hand-work that we feel does not need any restoration.
Size: H 17 x 21.5 cm at the bottom, doors open 30 cm.
5. Hand-carved wooden rosary. Each ball is made by hand. Souvenir de Lourdes.
6. Christ statue of ceramics and terracotta. H. 36 cm x 29 cm x 5 cm. Small chip off the chest and top of cross, is not visible when hanging. See photo.
7. Mother and child plaster wall decoration. H. 31 x 9.5 W x 2 cm.
8. Copper plate framed mother and child. Size 20 x 24 plate.
These objects will be sent with track & trace.
|Member since:||October 30, 2014|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 58.99|
|United Kingdom||$ 19.31|
|Rest of Europe||$ 40.76|
|Anywhere else||$ 58.99|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Brecht, Belgium.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?