Good condition with triptych that will benefit from restoration.
1. XXL book on the 10 commandments, written in German but sometimes also French and English.
1974 by a. Wyss & Co. KG, Zürich - Oberrieden
Published by the Institute for Kulturforschung AG Dortmund/Munchen.
The book is about the 5th and 6th commandment. Murder and manslaughter and charity.
With participation of famous photographers and more than 100 different co-authors.
The book is in very nice condition. Size: L. 43.5 x W. 30.5 x 3 cm thick. Weight: ca. 2850 grams.
2. Old pichet Grés ceramics for use with sacramental wine. Height: 20 cm.
3. Beautiful Italian crucifix, stamped, mounted on deer antlers.
Small impairment on the left hand, see photo. Size: H.32 cm x W 28.
4. Old wooden triptych with religious images of Memling. Beautiful hand-work that we feel does not need any restoration.
Size: H 17 x 21.5 cm at the bottom, doors open 30 cm.
5. Hand-carved wooden rosary. Each ball is made by hand. Souvenir de Lourdes.
6. Christ statue of ceramics and terracotta. H. 36 cm x 29 cm x 5 cm. Small chip off the chest and top of cross, is not visible when hanging. See photo.
7. Mother and child plaster wall decoration. H. 31 x 9.5 W x 2 cm.
8. Copper plate framed mother and child. Size 20 x 24 plate.
These objects will be sent with track & trace.
|Member since:||October 30, 2014|
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 58.99|
|United Kingdom||$ 19.31|
|Rest of Europe||$ 40.76|
|Anywhere else||$ 58.99|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Brecht, Belgium.
Question about this lot?