Mexico - Oval Cut
Report Nº EG-225
Gemstone type: Fire opal
Shape/Cut: oval cut
Weight 0,94 ct.
Measurements 8,7 x 7,0 x 3,6 mm
origin: Mexico (seller's opinion)
Who I am
Gemologist by IGE
European gemologist by FEEG
Specialist in graduation of colored stones by IGE
Specialist in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald by HRD
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Shipping by certified mail, this shipment covers € 100, can be fully insured for an additional € 20.
Shipping by post takes 2-3 weeks, possibility of sending by ASM (3-5 days) for € 30.
Customs expenses will be paid by the buyer.
Elisa Generoso top
|Member since:||March 27, 2016|
The picture exactly reflects the quality of the jewelry. Thank you.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|Rest of Europe||$12.02|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?