Quartz - stainless steel casing - day and day display - includes Original packaging, guarantee card and original brochure
This timepiece is in a very good condition for its age (June 1992) and runs perfectly. There are only minor signs of wear on the casing and strap.
- The battery was changed in Summer 2016
- Reference - 15202000
- Serial number - 53575689
- Functions - hour and minute, central seconds, day, date
- Watch movement type - quartz
- Casing and strap are made of stainless steel
- Casing diameter: approx. 33mm measured without original crown, height approx. 6mm, fix bezel
- Dial - white, dial, hands, indices are in very good condition
- Crystal - sapphire crystal in very good condition
Strap and clasp - original Omega steel strap and clasp suitable for a wrist circumference up to 19cm
Delivery incl. original Ω-box leather card case incl. international Guarantee- and world service- documents, original leaflet and price listing from 1922 and a strap link.
The images are part of the description. This item will be well-packaged and shipped as an insured parcel with track and trace.
This sale is held by a private party and takes place without any guarantee, warranty, or right of cancellation.
|Member since:||January 2, 2016|
Arrived quickly and is a lovely watch, in mint condition. I am very happy with my purchase!
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
|United States||$ 34.75|
|United Kingdom||$ 17.38|
|Rest of Europe||$ 16.29|
|Anywhere else||$ 41.27|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.
Question about this lot?