Very good condition / Weight 2,7 g
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
2 central rubys of c. 0.24 carats, the gemstones is embedded in a White Gold prong setting . The ring is made of 14 karat White gold and the round shoulders frames the jewels in their midst.
• 14 karat White Gold - tested
• Inside the ring rail hallmarked with the purity ‘ 585 / 126 - Serial nummber "
• Central 2 Rubys of c. 0.24 carats - 4 mmx 2 mm ∅ - Marquise - Navette Cut / Very good Quality / eyeclear / Red- Pink - Treatment not know
( Gemstones are often treated to improve color and purity. This was not checked for this specific object )
• Prong Setting
• Ring size: 55; US: 7,5 / 17,6 mm ∅ at the Goldsmith subtly variable size / discreetly bigger / lower
• Total weight: c. 2,7 grams
• Very good condition - polishing & cleaning by a Goldsmith - like NEW
• Ships via registered post from Germany in security box
International Bidders Welcome - World Wide Shipping for free !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel, Germany.
Question about this lot?