Very good condition, weight 15,1 g / Si / Wesselton, RS 56- 57 / 17,8mm ∅ / US 7,5-8
|Material Fineness:||14 ct.|
|Size:||56- 57 / 17,8mm ∅ / US 7,5-8|
|Weight Main Stone (in carat):||0,19|
|Total Weight (in g):||15,1|
|Condition:||As new - unused|
The ring is made of 14 karat Yellow gold and the accented shoulders frames the jewels in their midst.
• 14 karat Yellow Gold ( tested & guaranteed )
• The Ring have 2 hallmarked " 585 " & " manufaktor "
• Central 1 brilliant of c. 0,1 carats total - 3 mm ∅
• On the ringrail 9 brilliants of 1mm ∅ / 0,01 = total 0,09 Ct
• Good Color ( H Wesselton ) and clarity ( SI - Eyeclear )
• bezel setting
• Ring size: 56- 57 / 17,8mm ∅ / US 7,5-8 at the jeweler subtly variable size / discreetly bigger / lower
• Total weight: c. 15,1 grams
• Very good condition - polishing & cleaning by a jewelery - like new
• Sparkling piece of jewelry with high-quality gemstones, which makes every woman’s heart leap for joy
• Good opportunity for investment in solid , fine Gold and Stones or as a gift for a person with style or for yourself ...or Christmas gift
• International Bidders Welcome - Worldwide insurance / registered Shipping from Germany for FREE !
Please look at my other auctions : https://auktion.catawiki.de/angebot/michaelschuh
Michael Schuh top
|Member since:||February 15, 2015|
You won't have to pay any shipping costs for this lot.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment. Some sellers may offer the possibility of picking up items by arrangement.
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Igel, Germany.
Question about this lot?